Friday, March 02, 2007

This just might be...

some of the greatest tv writing ever from Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy.


Izzie: You know when you don’t have sex for a while you sort of forget how good it is and you don't really need it as much?

George: Yeah, that doesn't happen to guys.

Izzie: It’s like a beast, a beast that was asleep for a long, long time. And now the beast is wide-awake and wants to be fed and the food that Alex gave it-- it was good food George.

George: Something needs to be done about your taste.

Izzie: Ah, you’re just jealous because your beast is still asleep.

George: My beast isn’t asleep. My beast never sleeps.


Ay, me.

2 comments:

PJ said...

Hi, I just popped by for the first time today and enjoyed reading your blog. Will be sure to come back often.

PJ at www.chomchom.com.au

Mjones said...

Thanks PJ, and welcome to my insanely demented world.