Congratulations to The Krabbypattys! They were officially married this weekend in a beautiful ceremony which was followed by what may be considered the dance party of the century. I officially claim myself as the winner of the Benetar award for best '80s dancing of the night. They are off in Greece now on their honeymoon and I can't wait for them to get back so we can recap the awesomeness of their festivities.
1. The pastor saying the words "sexual" and "erotic" during a prayer. Yes, I managed to hold in all laughter.
2. Some of us may have encouraged the flower girl to do the Little Miss Sunshine Dance.
3. Chest bumping with Homer.
4. Spanish's adorable MOH speech (seriously, props for not crying until the end).
5. There were incidents with bobby pins. Lots of them.
6. Walking into a pole when laughing about said bobby pins. I also win the clutsy bridesmaid award.
7. Cocktails...lots of them. I love open bar.
As of Sunday, I am no longer on bridesmaid duty, at least for now. What the hell am I going to do/write about/occupy myself with? Well, considering the fall TV shows are just starting I will have that. But I assume I will also have more free time to make a drunk tard of myself so 'm sure I'll have more good stories to come. Did I mention my bday is jus a few short weeks away??? Party on, Krabbypattys.